Call point with infrared and speech functionality which not only allows residents and staff to raise a call via a portable pendant from up to ten metres from the call point eliminating the need to be in touching distance of the wall mounted unit but also allows staff members to answer calls and talk directly to the room to reassure the resident and ascertain the call level prior to attending to the room
- 7 levels of call including CALL, ASSIST, PRIORITY, EMERGENCY, PRESENT, ATTACK
- Dual-colour re-assurance LED and a sounder provide reassurance to the client that the call is active
- Call Follower sounder is included to notify staff another call is present on the system when attending to an existing call.
- Integral jack socket accepts inputs from a wide range of triggering devices such as pear leads, pressure mats and portable radio triggers this allows residents to transmit calls from various locations in the room via different methods. Each device can be allocated as and when is required to cater for specific residents needs.
- Internal wired connections for the connection of external devices (pull cords, magnetic contacts, etc
Size: 80 x 140 x 40 mm
Installation: Flush mount in standard double gang electrical back box. Surface mount using double gang back box